EPF green skills survey | Findings and recommendations
In Summer 2023 the Environmental Policy Forum issued a green skills survey.
The survey was developed to determine:
- The extent of the green skills challenge across sectors and anecdotal/ research evidence to demonstrate this challenge.
- Activity underway or planned to address green skills challenges where they exist.
- Interest in collaboration and areas where activity could be focused to maximise our collective impact.
The full survey findings and recommendations can be accessed via the link below.
Delivering on the recommendations
We are now looking to bring together partners to deliver on the survey recommendations, focused on two key areas:
- Investment and incentives (calling on decision-makers to improve entry routes into green jobs, as well as investing in quality training provision).
- Educational outreach (sharing good practice on raising awareness of green jobs to those in education).
To express interest in getting involved in delivering on the recommendations and/or discuss the survey findings in more detail, please get in touch with Sarah below.