RSC | Environmental Sciences Journals
Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) has a number of Environmental Science journals, as below:
- Environmental Science: Atmospheres
- Environmental Science: Process and Impacts
- Environmental Science: Nano
- Environmental Science: Advances
- Environmental Science: Water Research & Technology
Find out more about the journals, how to access and opportunities to submit your own work by clicking through to the RSC website below.
Whether it’s to publish your own research or read cutting-edge work of the highest quality, the Royal Society of Chemistry's environmental science journals offer comprehensive coverage of the latest research. Our readership is truly interdisciplinary, encompassing researchers throughout the wider environmental science community. We welcome readers from any field related to the environmental sciences, global environmental change, and sustainability science.