EnvCast Podcast | Podcast by SocEnv
EnvCast: ‘Environmental Professionals in Conversation’ is designed to provide insight into the lives of registered environmental professionals – CEnv, REnvP and REnvTech registrants.
- What do they do?
- What drives them?
- How did they get where they are today?
- Why do they do what they do?
The selection of Chartered Environmentalists, Registered Environmental Practitioners and Registered Environmental Technicians that we’ll be interviewing each month is as diverse as our register is, with our podcasts featuring environmental experts from across a variety of sectors and disciplines.
Areas of expertise range from air quality to waste management, water science to civil engineering. There are over 7,500 registrants in total, and we won’t get through them all. But, have a listen – it’ll give you an insight into the work being implemented to protect and enhance the environment.
Listen & subscribe
You can listen and subscribe to EnvCast via all major podcast platforms. Don’t miss any future episodes by subscribing / following / favouriting on your chosen podcast platform, such as:
Watch on YouTube
More recent EnvCast episodes were also captured on video using the power of virtual conferencing facilities. These episodes are freely available via our handy YouTube playlist:
All of our guests have been fantastic and have provided some brilliant insight into their work and why they do what they do. Here’s a selection of who we have heard from so far:
- Penny Walker CEnv – Independent facilitator, coach, trainer and consultant
- Dr Adam Read CEnv – Director of External Affairs at SUEZ & President of the CIWM
- Alice Hands CEnv – Head of Ethical and Sustainable Procurement at Sir Robert McAlpine
- Amanda Williams CEnv – Head Of Sustainability, Steam Specialties at Spirax Sarco
- Dan Reading CEnv – Head of Sustainability at Right Formula
- Rhianna Jarvis REnvP – Corporate Partnerships Manager at Sustrans
- Dr Colin Church CEnv – CEO at IOM3
Share your story
We want to spread the word about environmental professionals and the excellent work you do, but we need your help! You don't need to have a Nobel Prize winner or a prominent sector figure. Environmental professionals from all backgrounds have a story to tell, good practice to share and people to inspire.
If you are a CEnv, REnvP or REnvTech and are interested in being featured on EnvCast, please contact our Marketing Officer, Sophie Smyth.