The Application Process
Application to become a Registered Environmental Technician (REnvTech) is a simple process completed through our two current Licensed Bodies. You will need to show that you meet the eligibility criteria and demonstrate the competences required. Put simply, the steps are as follows:
- The first step is to become a member of one of the two Licensed Bodies that award REnvTech:
- Speak to your professional body about your plans to apply to become a Registered Environmental Technician. They will provide the relevant information to begin the process.
- Complete your written application.
- Submit your application for assessment to your Licensed Body.
- Sign the Society for the Environment Code of Conduct.
For further information on the eligibility criteria, routes to registration and the assessment process, please read the Registered Environmental Technician Practice Direction booklet.
If you have any questions, please contact our team or the membership team in your professional body.