Call For Abstracts - Middle East HSE and Sustainability Forum
28 March 2019
The Energy Institute are calling for the submission of abstracts for the Middle East HSE and Sustainability Forum, to be held 8 - 10 December this year.
The Forum, hosted by the Energy Institute and held in partnership with ENOC (Emirates National Oil Company), will deliver essential learning and sharing of international good practice to help improve the safety performance of organisations, foster a healthy and accident-free work culture, and ensure a sustainable environment. Bringing together research, academia, industry and regulators, the conference will discuss key HSE challenges and opportunities facing the energy sectors in the Middle East.
To be considered for a presentation at the forum, please submit an abstract in one of the categories below:
· HSE Management – Organisational arrangements to identify hazards, reduce risks and enhance business performance
· Health – Managing health hazards and reducing their impact on workers’ health
· Process Safety – Managing hazards that have the potential to cause major accidents
· Human Factors – Unlocking the potential of future talent and inspiring people
· Environment, sustainability and energy – Processes aimed at avoiding and mitigating environmental impacts and improving energy management
The deadline for submissions is 13 May 2019.
More information on submitting an abstract, as well as details of the conference, can be found via the Energy Institute's website
The Energy Institute are a professional body licensed by the Society for the Environment to award Chartered Environmentalist (CEnv) status