Closing Date for 2018/19 Rushlight Awards Approaches
16 November 2018
The Rushlight Awards are the only set of awards designed specifically to support and promote all the latest clean technologies, innovations and initiatives for businesses and other organisations throughout UK, Ireland and internationally. There are separate categories for each of the renewable energies, clean fuels, transport, energy efficiency, power generation and storage, resource, water, sustainable manufacturing, agriculture and products, clean environment and deployment initiatives.
The prestigious and internationally recognised Rushlight Awards carry substantial kudos, specifically due to the totally independent, high quality judging and breadth of support from the key leading participants in the sector. Winners and commended entries are able to display their respective success logos on all their marketing material and communications free-of-charge after the event.
Benefits available for all entrants include:
- The opportunity for their entries to be made into posters and exhibited at the Rushlight Show on Wednesday 30 January.
- Priority for the presentation slots in the Innovation Showcase at the Rushlight Show
- A free Grant Scope assessment by Granted Consultancy, including a 30 min skype call (available for commercial business entrants)
- Substantial discount for stands in the Exhibition at the Rushlight Show
- Free cyber-security review by Gemserv for all digitally-enabled entries
- The benefits of the Simply Do Ideas platform.
- Discounted rates for the Awards Party, including group packages. Celebrate an innovation breakthrough or an initiative by entering the awards and bringing the team to the Party.
- Put your product, service, technology or project in front of potential customers, investors, partners, intermediaries and service providers.
For more information, and to enter, just go to www.rushlightevents.com/rushlight-awards and follow the instructions in the How to Enter section.