For engineers and water professionals who want to better understand how large scale models factor in future flood risk. In this webinar, we will explore Fathom’s Climate Change framework – our latest methodology for translating climate model outputs into relevant metrics for flood modelling.
Take part in Fathom’s free introductory course developed to train you in the methods, considerations and science behind global scale flood models. Approximately an hour in length, you will receive presentations from Fathom’s specialist research and development teams covering the following:
- How can we expect a changing climate to impact flood risk?
- Understanding climate models and their use in understanding future flood risk.
- Moving from global climate change to local scale risk.
- What is Fathom’s Climate Change Framework?
- Applications of the framework in industry.
This webinar is part of a three-part training series.
Starts 1st February 2024