WCC Environmental Impact Assessment and Environmental Outcomes Report Masterclass
Event by: WCC
Attend this event to receive key policy updates and practical insight on navigating environmental assessments for infrastructure projects.
Join this event to discover where the environment sector is heading with the introduction of environmental outcomes reports. The day will explore key issues including how to biodiversity net gain, net zero and effectively collaborating with all stakeholders.
Receive a 10% discount when registering using code EIA23SE
Benefits of joining the Environmental Impact Assessment and Environmental Outcomes Report Masterclass:
- Consider what future reform means for your project – anticipating the introduction of the Environmental Outcomes Reports
- Discover how digitalisation can feasibly be applied to environmental impact assessments to improve efficiency and data sharing
- Explore how you can implement an iterative design approach that facilitates collaboration between project teams
- Gain practical insight into delivering an effective biodiversity net gain strategy – meeting and exceeding project requirements
- Consider how to create social value for communities affected by your project – delivering environmental, economic and human health improvements
6th December 2023,
Visit the link below to register your attendance