Being an Environmentalist or Sustainability Professional isn't always easy, especially during a time of Environmental breakdown, where we might feel like we’re losing the battle but a positive outlook is key.
This webinar is a chance to explore how you might be more fulfilled and effective in your role, and therefore better able to make a difference to our world.
In this Webinar, we will be looking into how people respond to environmental collapse and how to help them turn this into positive actions. In order to expand on this further we will look at the following topics:
• How to handle the emotions of living in a time of environmental and ecosystem breakdown
• What it means to have environmental protection as a purpose and aim; and the intrinsic & extrinsic value of working in the field
• Exploring Ideas around death and rebirth, cycles of change
• How we’re all psychologically and physically connected with nature
• Guidance in our approaches to communicating, in leadership roles
• How best to appeal to other people’s inner motivations to inspire them to change
• What is meant by 'wealth’ and ‘happiness' and how the terms apply to environmentalists
If you’re working within the sustainability agenda or have a personal interest in learning how environmentalists can potentially be more fulfilled and happy (even in these hard times), book today!