Professionals from different specialisms often all work towards the same objective but using different terms and interpretations. This event and workshop brings together both professionals and their respective professional bodies in the South East.
An evening of networking for professionals from the built and natural environment, kicking off with an ice-breaker and an opportunity to take part in a 1-2-1 Cv Workshop. Environmental and Sustainability regularly need to collaborate and work in multi-disciplinary teams. Connect with young professionals from nine different institutions, including architects, engineers, ecologists, and landscape architects in a fun and informal environment.
An ice-breaker activity will kick off the evening, with drinks and nibbles provided throughout.
The event is sponsored by the participating professional bodies, including three bodies licensed to award the Chartered Environmentalist (CEnv) registration. This sponsorship allows for a minimal charge of £5 for attendees.
Participating Professional Bodies:
- Institute of Acoustics (IOA)
- Institute of Mechanical Eningeers (IMechE) - CEnv
- Institute of Structural Engineers (IStructE)
- Landscape Institute (LI)
- Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE)
- Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE)
- Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI)
- Chartered Institute of Ecology and Environment Management (CIEEM) - CEnv
- Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) - CEnv
The 15 minute sessions for peer-reviewing of CVs will be pre-bookable through a link provided in your registration confirmation email.
Further Information and Registration
To find out more and to register your attendance, please visit the Institute of Acoustics website »